22 novembre 2011

Lot : Ninomaru Palace


This is a house I've created for a challenge hold on Livingsims forum called "Build from the Blueprint", I was a lot inspired by Edo architecture period in Japan.
It's a 30x45 lot and requires expansions packs : World Adventures - Late Night - Pets, game patched 1.26.


  


  


   






IMPORTANT - Please read carefully :


If you want the lot to look exactly like in pictures I suggest you to download every cc I listed below.
You can grab the free packages cc in the rar file with the lot, but I won't give you pay items in packages (mostly TSR stuff), so you'll have to get them by yourself - or if you have them already that's just fine - but if you don't, well I can't tell you how this house will look without them...
If you find any errors, please tell me - it has been a long time since I shared a lot.


 Free CC Included in RAR file :

  • OBJECTS :




  • PATTERNS :
I think I used only two patterns and I think they'll be included in the lot file :

One horizontal wood pattern used everywhere by Ung999 

Wood lattice, used on roofs sides, by Ung999
  • TERRAIN PAINTS :



CC NOT Included but Required to look like in pictures :
(Everything inside the house : decoration objects, except the tatamis, are not required and not listed because I'm lazy ! but you can always ask me where to find them )
  • OBJECTS :










2 commentaires: